To begin my research, I started by looking at artists who were similar to bands I like e.g. Imagine Dragons and Of Monsters And Men. I did this by looking on MTV. By looking on this website I came across Morning Parade who are an Indie band but they have yet to release an album. So then I did the same but typed 'artists similar to morning parade'.

By doing this, I came across a band called Fanfarlo and their music was to my taste and I decided to look at their albums and the latest 'Let's Go Extinct' was released on February 11th 2014. Therefore this makes the music contemporary and something that I wouldn't mind working with. The song that I like in particular is called 'A Distance' as it is visually interesting and also the lyrics are quite good for me to create an illustrative music video, if I wanted too.



I then decided to look at a band that I already knew called Half Moon Run. They are a Canadian Indie Rock band and their music is really interesting. I have chosen their album 'Dark Eyes' from 2012. The song in particular being either 'Fire Escape' or '21 Gun Salute'.
I then looked at Miniature Tigers album from 2008 called 'Tell It To The Volcano' and found through more research that they have recently released another album in 2012 called 'Mia Pharaoh'.

I have also looked at Jack Johnson's new album 'From here to now to you' which is a really good choice as it is contemporary and the vocals are clear. Also it is a music style that I like and wouldn't mind working with for the majority of the year.
Below is a video of the potential song that I will use called 'Ones and Zeroes'.

I have also looked at Jack Johnson's new album 'From here to now to you' which is a really good choice as it is contemporary and the vocals are clear. Also it is a music style that I like and wouldn't mind working with for the majority of the year.
Below is a video of the potential song that I will use called 'Ones and Zeroes'.

