Independent Research: Chosen Album Mood Board



I created this mood board to illustrate the feelings that I got from the album 'From Here To Now To You'. To start with I created a new project and collected all of the images, videos and fonts that I would use in the presentation. These were stored in the lightbox at the bottom of the editing page and allowed me to scroll through and select the images that I wanted. Then I added these onto the page in the arrangement that I liked and created the whole mood board.

When I listened to the album I felt happy and relaxed as the music is calm and slow which allowed me to get lost into the overall feel of the music. As well as this it gave me a peaceful and uplifting impression so I added all of these onto my mood board. As well as this, I added images of Jack Johnson, music videos and also font to make it more personal and look more interesting.