Production: Filming

On the day of filming in the theatre, I managed to get all of the footage I needed and extra so that everything was doubled up - in case any of the footage became blurry or out of focus. I also filmed extra things in case I wanted to add different shots to my video. Some of the screenshots from filming is below;











































A lot of things had to be taken into account when filming in the theatre as I had to consider the position of the camera a lot due to the surrounding objects including doors, curtains, stands etc. All of these things could have potentially been a disadvantage to the filming process, however, I managed not to include the stand or doors in any of the shots. However, the curtain is present in some but I can crop this out in the editing process. I also had to consider the lighting and this became a problem as I couldn't get any of the technicians to help so instead I used a simple spotlight with the rest of the lights off. This became an advantage though as the contrast between the white shirt and black background was great and the quality of the camera helped to enhance this. Furthermore, I attempted to use colour for the lighting but I was noble to do this and I didn't think it would matter too much as the editing would change the colours to black and white.