In this short video that follows, I have compiled different video effects and adjusted the levels to make the footage appear more interesting and to also test out the colour filters that I wanted to do previously. I have used blue and red filters in this video and I am unsure as of yet whether to use them for my music video, but will be a decision I make at a later date as I need to compile the footage together first in an order and then add the overlaying of the other footage. I also need to create the titles yet and work upon the black and white arrangement and whether I want the background to be white instead of black.
Below are some screenshots of the video and the effects that I have used to obtain the imagery that can be seen.
This final effect was a lot more complicated to obtain as I was playing around with multiple effects anyway. To get this I sharpened the image slightly so that the actor was clearer. I then used the noise levels so that it appeared pixelated and then adjusted the shadows/highlights. This made the image extremely dark and almost threatening. I then added the tint and the colour to the image and the colour appears to be fading away, which, is rather interesting.
Below are some screenshots of the video and the effects that I have used to obtain the imagery that can be seen.
![]() |
For the effect above I have used the 'Change Colour'
effect so that it appears posterised - colour white. This
image is quite interesting and could be something I use
for the CD Digipack or MMA.
|
![]() |
Again these are the effects - I used tint first and then
added the colour spotlight so that it appears to be a
filter.
|
![]() |
Again, I used the spotlight but without the tint and this
was a disadvantage as the image doesn't look as
appealing. The red is too bright and is appearing on
the black.
|
This final effect was a lot more complicated to obtain as I was playing around with multiple effects anyway. To get this I sharpened the image slightly so that the actor was clearer. I then used the noise levels so that it appeared pixelated and then adjusted the shadows/highlights. This made the image extremely dark and almost threatening. I then added the tint and the colour to the image and the colour appears to be fading away, which, is rather interesting.









