Post Production: Editing Process Pt.2

I have added all of the lip-syncing that will be seen in the music video as well as the black and white effects using the tint tool. This is what it looks like thus far;

















The next part of the editing process will be to add the footage of the overlaid images and begin to overlay them onto the actors shirt so that the narrative is also visible. I will also add on all of the extra footage for the gaps and decide whether the overlaid footage will be black and white or in colour. I will then add the titles last as this isn't as important as having everything in place - not a key idea to the story. The footage is quite illustrative for the next stage though as it is portraying what is being sung, some symbolic and others more explicitly matching to the lyrics.