I have began compiling the footage and placing it in a chronological order so that it matches the pace of the song and also according to my shot list. There are certain areas that will be changed within the music video as certain aspects will appear better in different places.
I have managed to order almost 45 seconds of footage, with transitions and certain effects added to it. For example, I have added a tint effect to all of the footage so that it is in Black & White or Greyscale. Also, I have adjusted the brightness and contrast so that it is more crisp and that it appears more interesting. Below are some screenshots;
Once I have put all of the footage in order and I am happy with the footage that is seen, ensuring that the lip-syncing isn't out, I will then add the overlay of imagery to the editing. This will most likely be the last thing I do - rather than doing it throughout as it will be better to see the whole thing first so then I can change it if I need too.



