These following images consist of the following columns; Title of Post, Research/Planning, Date Posted and then Minimal/Basic/Good/Excellent. Some of the posts have been classed as minimal as they include course information and nothing else, this is for my own purpose so that I understand the course in greater depth. The rating of each post is based on how 'media rich' the post is and how detailed the write up is.
It progresses backwards, from the newest to the oldest post. As the posts go more forward, there is a progression of the amount of detail and how I have used images, text, videos and links. Whether this is in a blog post or another format, it is based upon the content.
This shows my oldest posts and the ones which just contain course information as well as the beginning of my initial research, choosing an artist and understanding the history of music and how I can make a music video using the ideas of amplifying, illustrating or contrasting.
Overall I think that my blog is at a basic level at the moment because there is limited use of other online programmes, the only ones I have used are Prezi and Emaze. Also there is very little detail in earlier posts and there is not many 'media rich' posts. I plan to improve this by going over the posts and adding any more relevant information. For example, on my lyric analysis post there is no video of the song which is something I plan to add at a later date. Furthermore, I added images recently so that it wasn't just a text piece. I also plan to use more software that I can add into my blog e.g. Animoto.

