I decided to play around with the video effects in Premiere Pro using footage of a bear that I found on YouTube. This was to broaden my knowledge and to see what worked well and what didn't. My idea was to make the footage as clear as possible.
Firstly I went to Adjust: Lighting Levels and added something that gave the
impression of a spotlight.
I then changed the levels and exposure as well as the major/minor radius.
The minor radius increased the surface and the major radius moved the
position. This was because it was too direct and placed, so, I didn't want that
and changed it.
This is what it looked like after I had changed the above.
I then entered Blur & Sharpen: Fast Blur and this was to give the
impression of movement and that it wasn't too 'in your face'.
I then sharpened the edges and made everything clearer.