There are blank areas which are meant for the instrumental and I haven't added drawings or annotations for what I am going to include here, as of yet. Although, for the first instrumental I intend to go back to the actor, portraying Jack Johnson, and have this as an element of performance rather than something illustrative. I'm thinking of maybe him/her stepping away from the mic stand for a brief pause and then coming back as the lyrics are heard again. As for the second instrumental, I plan to have a zoom in on the clouds and then this flashes to white and the actor is present again, ready for the next verse. For the third instrumental, it will be similar to that of the second; it will zoom in on the tree's and then the actor will appear, standing centre and this leads to the next verse as it starts with 'To the one unknown...' . The fourth, however, will oppose this as it will zoom out from the clocks and the actor will appear again and this is in preparation for the chorus. In addition, the clocks that can be seen as an over layer will also disappear. These may fade out as it will look neater.
I am unsure as to what to do for the rest of the instrumentals as of yet, however, I do need to think about this at some point and also think about how to end the song as there is a 15-30 second outro.
I have decided to present my music video in this style as it needs to appeal to my target audience and a lot of acoustic genre artists have quite narrative videos and this is something I wanted to portray with my own.