The drawings may not be completely accurate and there are some parts that are subject to change but I do think that I have grasped the general context of what will be included. Also there are not as many shots but there is some not included e.g. final chorus and also things like transitions. At the moment I am thinking that I may include lyrics in the video if possible so that there is more going on.
![]() |
| Part 1 - Titles, introduction of actor, first illustrative part to the music video. |
![]() |
| Part 2 - Including lots of overlaying, movement and also lip-syncing. |
![]() |
| Part 3 - Chorus begins and there is the first use of split screen. |
![]() |
| Part 4 - Chorus is present and there is also more split screen. Goes into next verse. |
![]() |
| Part 5 - Continuation of the verses and also more split screen and possibly animation. |





