Planning: Location

For the most part of my music video, it will be filmed in the theatre as this will enable me to control the lighting, weather won't be a problem and I will also be able to use any sort of colouring if I wanted to test this out. Although, I could test out coloured lenses which will allow me to see things in blue, red or greens. Also, in the theatre the space is bigger which will allow the actor/s to move around and it will be easier for filming certain sections as it is plain; giving off the impression of a performance.

Kettering Buccleuch Academy Theatre.














Other areas that I will be filming in will include my bedroom so that the actor/s are comfortable with the setting. This will be for areas such as the two people hand-clapping. This needs to happen because it shows the characters having fun but they need to be in an environment they are comfortable with so that it looks natural.

Photograph of my background.

















Another place that I plan to do some filming will be the Glebe. This is a vast expanse including tree's and a field. I believe that this is suitable for when the character is walking through the trees and also for when the two characters are lying on the ground. I will take the weather into account and will hopefully find a day when there is a clear sky and the light isn't too harsh.

Weekley Glebe Field

















Initially, I was going to film on the field opposite my house but this posed a problem as there needs to be a lot of trees - there are hardly any. Also, the filming would be a problem here as a lot of people walk across this field and there are houses in the background which is something I wouldn't want in the video.