Planning: Props

There will be props in the music video such as a microphone - that needs to be taken into account. The rest of the props will be filmed differently as it doesn't focus on the actor and mainly focuses on illustrating the lyrics such as the wine bottle and also the glass. These should be filmed on a different day though as it will need to be a more natural setting, otherwise it will look odd. However, these are the only things that need to be filmed separately. I also need to ensure that the person acting is over 18 so that they are able to drink the wine and this will effect my casting.

I may use red wine and keep the colour red in the video whilst everything
else is black & white.






















More props that will be needed include the clocks and the T-shirts printed with ones and zeros. This shouldn't be too difficult as I can get footage of different styles of clocks e.g. alarms, grandfather, cuckoo etc. However, I will need to learn how to print the ones and zeros onto the T-shirts for the design and have that evidenced. Otherwise, I may need to change this. Although, I do plan to have plain T-shirts in different colours, even though the footage is black and white, so that there is a clear contrast, showing the diversity and range.

Example of a clock. Although there are many different ones that I can use.